Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Stuck In The Game

Stuck In The Game is a Duffy show that our school got to see. I/We experienced this at school because it was a special day. I did not add the whole story because it will take way to long. If you want to hear the story READ THIS BLOG. If you have any questions like What happened at the end of the story comment on this and I may reply back =). I learnt to not touch stuff without permission or you might get sucked into something. I felt excited writing this story.
  Q.What did you think about this story let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Blair, thanks for sharing your learning about the 'Stuck in the Game' show from Duffy. I thought it was a cool idea how you made your recount into a slide deck with illustrations. Do you think you would like to perform in a show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i am confident but no to much and Hi

    ReplyDelete

Think
positive
thoughtful
helpful